It’s easy to rent out your house, send your possessions off on a ship then take a plane to a new job and a new country. But adjusting to a new life away from familiar environments, family and friends takes time and energy. At Mobile, our job is to connect people with new lives in new places
Just like an employee is inducted into a new organisation, Mobile delivers a comparable programme of orientation, logistical set-up and mentoring to get new arrivals up and running in their new city, freeing them up to focus on work rather than distractions on the home front.
We will customise a package to cover the items of most importance to employers and employees. Every person is assigned a dedicated Mobile Advisor who develops the personal relationship that underpins successful resettlement.
Our services include:
• pre-arrival contact , tailored information about life in NZ and answers to questions
• airport meet and greet , and transfer to temporary accommodation
• an information and welcome pack
• an orientation to familiarise the client with their new city and its amenities
• assistance with finding a property to rent or buy, and move-in advice
• on-site move-in management
• assistance with organising initial logistics eg bank accounts, drivers' licences, tax numbers
• ongoing support and networking to facilitate integration into the local community
• assistance with identifying and enrolling children into schools/preschools
• career relaunch assistance for spouses
• departure services